UPPSC Pre 2020 | ACF | RFO Recruitment 2020 Objection List
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
- Application Begin : 21/04/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 02/06/2020
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 02/06/2020
- Last Date Completed Form : 04/06/2020
- Re Upload Photo / Sign : 05-12 June 2020
- Pre Exam Date : 21/06/2020 (Postponed)
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- General / OBC : 125/-
- SC / ST : 65/-
- PH Candidates : 25/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through SBI Mops Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or SBI E Challan Mode Only
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
- For ACF / RFO : Bachelor Degree in Science.
- More Detail Read the Notification.
Age Limit as on 01/07/2020
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Total : 200 Post
Post Wise Eligibility Details (Must Note Before Filling Application Form)
|Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport)|
- Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB)
|District Basik Shiksha Adhikari / Associate DIOS and Other equivalent administrative posts, District Administrative Officer|
- Master Degree in Any Subject in Any Recognized University in India.
|District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit)|
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce B.Com Degree in Any Recognized University in India.
|Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I) / Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-II)|
- Bachelor Degree in Science (Physics) OR Mechanical Engineer Degree.
|Assistant Labour Commissioner|
- Bachelor Degree in Arts with Sociology or Economics as a subject or Commerce/Law.
|District Programme Officer|
- Bachelor Degree in Sociology or Social Science or Home Science or Social Work.
|Senior Lecturer, DIET|
- Master Degree in Any Subject with B.Ed Exam Passed in Any Recognized University in India.
|District Probation Officer|
- Master Degree Degree in Psychology or Sociology or Social Work or any qualification equivalent thereto or PG Diploma in any branch of Social Work from any recognized Institute of Social Work.
|Designated Officer / Food Safety Officer|
- Master Degree in Chemistry as one of the subjects OR At least one of qualification prescribed for direct recruitment to the Post of Food Safety Officer given as below
- Bachelors Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology OR Oil Technology or Agricultural Science OR Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry OR Microbiology OR Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry OR Degree in Medicine from a recognised University, OR any other equivalent/recognised
- Master Degree in Mathematics or Mathematical Statistics or Statistics or Agricultural Statistics.
|Labour Enforcement Officer|
- Bachelor Degree with Economics or Sociology or commerce and Post Graduate Diploma or Post graduate Degree in Law / Labour relation / Labour welfare / Labour Law / Commerce / Sociology / Social work / Social welfare / Trade Management / Personnel Management.
|Child Development Project Officer|
- Bachelor Degree Sociology or Social Work or Home Science or any qualification in Any Recognized University in India.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Objection List / Re Upload Photo / Signature
Pay Exam Fee
Submit Final Form
Correction / Edit Form
Download Date Change Notice
Find Registration No.